Friday, April 06, 2007

Snowed Out

Put me in, coach!

Baseball season is starting, and the blogging is supposed to be starting as well. Unfortunately for me, two budgets are occupying much of my time and even more of my energy. I have my usual Monkee Predictions for the Red Sox in the pipeline, and Sea Dogs blogging will start up as soon as the season gets underway.

That has been postponed for a couple of days, however, as an April storm dumped over a foot of snow on Hadlock on what was supposed to be opening day. The field conditions made it impossible to get the game in on Friday, and I'm skeptical about Saturday. I was supposed to go on Thursday, and I'm scheduled for Saturday as well, so I might get to catch the Flag Raising ceremony after all.

Once the season gets going, hopefully I'll get back into the swing of this blog.



Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:14 AM, Blogger lance aka lc said...

You can one sea dog hoodie and get another or a different team for a buck at milb.com. Check the oulet section. Go Defenders!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home