Friday, March 23, 2007

Dice-K the next Tiant?

Reports out of Florida regarding the latest outing from Daisuke Matsuzaka are bringing back memories of another celebrated Red Sox twirler, Luis Tiant. Matsuzaka, or Dice-K as he's being referred to, featured a baffling array of pitches that the Pittsburgh Pirates had difficulty identifying, much less hitting, in his most recent spring outing. Dice-K's repertoire is reminiscent of my all-time favorite Red Sox player, Luis Tiant. I'm excited for the season to start.

El Tiante

El Daisuke

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As you know, I was able to meet your all-time favorite Red Sox a few years ago. He was very friendly and, if I had asked, I am sure he would have said some very nice words about you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home