Thursday, May 27, 2004

New Red Sox Fan Page

The latest addition to the online coverage of the Red Sox is "Red Sox Nation," a new fan page written and published by fans participating in the sports talk forums at TheBigJab.com. I have volunteered to be a "Featured Columnist" (my terminology) for the site. My columns will often, but not always, focus on statistical analysis. My first offering is a look at why Mark Bellhorn (OBP Freak!) was acquired by GM Theo Epstein. It's a two-parter, with part two coming in a day or two.

I plan to write one or two columns per week for Red Sox Nation, so please check back often. I will link all of my columns here as well.

Thanks to Justin (Red_Sox_Fan_2004) for pulling together the site. I think it looks pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home