Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Thanks for your support.

So we go into June with just over 800 hits to this blog, 200+ in May alone. I'm hoping to get to 1,000 hits by July 1, and I think that we'll get there. I got a big boost when Jim Baumer linked me from his blog, and I also get some hits when I post to the forums at minorleagueball.com. I've gotten a few from my autosig on my Yahoo e-mail and a recent posting at The Big Jab. And I get quite a lot of hits from search engines, particularly from people looking for information on minor league players that I have written about. Some of you are even coming back to read more, which is very gratifying. I may no longer to be able to identify my entire audience by name (Dave, Jim and Chris)! So thanks for reading, feel free to comment or send me an e-mail (not sure if the above link is going to work), and let me know what I can do to make your experience here more enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home