Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Non-posting streak reaches five days

I been busy. The Sea Dogs split four with Norwich over the weekend, winning the games pitched by Alvarez and Zink, to remain in last place.

I'm thinking that the daily recaps probably won't continue. I originally conceived of this blog when I was going to have a job at Hadlock Field through the summer, but that fell through so I'm mostly regurgitating Press Herald stories about the Sea Dogs. Frankly, you can look those up yourself.

So what I'm going to do is maybe make fewer posts, but more meaningful ones. Writing about all the games takes away from being able to do deeper analysis. I hope to do some statistical analysis on a more regular basis.

Also, it looks like the Red Sox Nation web site has died a sudden but quiet death. There have been no updates in over a week, and my most recent submission was never posted. I still have items in the works that I am considering posting here, though I don't really like how these articles look in the "blog" format, so I'm going to noodle on that a bit.

Whew! That's kind of freeing to write. I hope to be back tomorrow with a real post to the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home